My friends say that I always find the good deal (sales) on clothes, home decor etc. And I was thinking about it yesterday. I don't try to look for the sales I just check my e-mail to see if any stores are having sales pretty much and if they are GREAT sales like 75% off I g, if not I don't even bother. I say this because I recieved an e-mail last week from Cold Water Creek that their was going to be a HUGE 75% off sale for a few days. Well I really wanted to go but didnt have time until yesterday after all my babies went home. So mom and I finally decided to go and to my surprise (usually there is nothing good left after a few days of a GREAT sale, you get my gist) they had tons of clothes in my size that were on sale. Of course after trying several not everything looked good but a lot of the clothes fit GREAT. Well let me just say that along with my purchase I bought a pair of black suede flats (super cute!!) that were originally $79.99 and I got them for $18 bucks and several of the tops I purchased were originally from $59.99-$89.99 each and I got them yesterday for $9.99 each. WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!!!! I mean I bought tons of cute clothes that if I would of bought last week would of come out too MORE THAN $1000 and I didn't even spend $250 (I did the math). It's awesome!!! I LOVE SALES!!!! Especially sales at good quality clothing stores like Cold Water Creek. OK I know that not everything at CWC is fashionable for the young crowd but if you really look they do have really cute clothes that fit really well. Yes their are certain items that I would never even pick up but for the most part I think CWC can be for us younger gals too. I LUUUUUUUUUVVVEEEEEEEE SALES!!!!!!!!! By the way same deals going on at ANN TAYLOR too. I bought some nice things there too for a great price. Just walk straight to the back of the store. There is no reason for any of us to pay regular price for clothes at these fine clothing stores. Just wait for the SALES!!! I DO!!!!!!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment